Renewables, Botanicals and Environment-Friendly Products
Renewables, Botanicals, Environment-Friendly Product Lines, Biodegradable, Renewable Composition, No Petroleum or Poisons
We carry a number of environmentally-friendly lubricants and industrial fluids to help protect our planet.
- In general, a green lubricant is one that is manufactured, used, and disposed in an environmentally responsible manner.
- The products, and the processes used to produce them, must have a minimal impact on the environment, and should display all or some of these characteristics:
Biodegradable | No Petroleum | No Poisons | Renewable Composition
Our renewable and advanced botanical product lines include:
"Green" Metalworking Fluid Technology from Metalloid Corporation
Metalloid utilized Botanical Lubricant Chemistry that blends natural resources with earth-friendly alternatives to develop their line of ADDVANCE™ Botanical Metalforming Lubricants.
Burke Petroleum distributes a variety of Metalloid “Green” fluids and lubricants, including:
- ADDVANCE 6370 Heavy-Duty Botanical Metalforming Lubricant
- ADDVANCE 6170 Synthetic Tube Bending and Forming Lubricant
- ADDVANCE 6110 Heavy-Duty Botanical Metalforming Lubricant
- ADDVANCE 6323 VOC-Free Vanishing Lubricant
- ADDVANCE SWISSCUT 8372 CNC Cutting Fluid
- METCOR 52 Corrosion Inhibitor
“Green” Cleaning and Lubrication Products from Metalloid Corporation
In addition to its line of “green” metalworking fluids, Metalloid also develops environment-concious cleaning and lubrication products, including:
- METKLEEN 2140 Heavy-Duty Floor and All-Purpose Maintenance Cleaner
- Green Gun Oil – for Firearm Maintenance
When you use Burke Petroleum as your supplier of environment-friendly renewable / botanical lubricants, you get all this at an unbelievable price, with, of course, top-quality customer service. For more information about our products or services, contact us.