Food-Grade Lubricants: Food & Beverage Industry, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics Manufacturing, Breweries/Distillaries/Bottling Plants
Even with the best machines available, manufacturers can’t always rule out incidental contamination by lubricants from leakage, drip, spatter, or even mistakes. Some industries have the additional requirement of using “food-grade” lubricants that are safe for human consumption, even if an incidental contact between lubricant and food occurs. These include:
Food Processing | Dairy Farms & Bottling | Breweries & Distilleries | Cosmetics & Pharmaceuticals
Featuring Nevastane Food-Grade Lubricants
We feature a full range of USA-made NEVASTANE food-grade lubricants by Total Lubricants USA, Inc., a subsidiary of Total Group, the world’s fourth-largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company. Click to scroll down to NEVASTANE food-grade lubricant product certifications.
NEVASTANE food grade lubricants:
- Use several technologies to meet individual manufacturer needs, including:
- Synthetics PAO or PAG
- Food-grade white oils
- Provide solutions for every application in the food and beverage industry (hydraulics, compressors, gears, chains, etc.)
- Are available in various packages from drum to pails, cartridges and sprays
- Guarantee product safety even if an incidental contact between lubricant and food occurs.
All NEVASTANE products:
- Comply with FDA chapter 21-CFR 178-3570
- Are NSF H1 registered for incidental food contact
- Are in conformity with Kosher and Halal requirements
NSF H1 registered NEVASTANE food-grade lubricants and greases can protect your manufacturing processes from contamination, and also provide outstanding protection and long service life to industrial equipment.
Download NEVASTANE food-grade lubricant product information:
(PDFs open in new windows)
- Food-Grade Lubricants for the Bottling Industry
- Food-Grade Lubricants for the Baking Industry
- Food-Grade Lubricants for the Feed Industry
- Food-Grade Lubricants for the Canning Industry
- Food-Grade Lubricants for the Meat & Poultry Industry
- Food-Grade Lubricants for the Cosmetics & Pharmaceutical Industry
Download NEVASTANE food-grade lubricant product certifications:
(PDFs open in new windows)
- ISO 21469 Certification for NEVASTANE Food Grade Lubricants Production
- NEVASTANE Greases Certificate
- NEVASTANE Oils Certificate of Origin (NEVASTANE AW, NEVASTANE EP, NEVASTANE SL, NEVASTANE SY)
When you use Burke Petroleum as your industrial lubricant and fluid supplier, you get all this at an unbelievable price, with, of course, top-quality customer service. For more information about our products or services, contact us.