Blue Star’s Semi-Synthetic Coolant Can Replace Houghton’s Hocut® 795H
Blue Star Lubrication Technology’s Blue Cool S2685 is a sulfur-free and chlorine-free semi-synthetic metalworking fluid for machining and grinding ferrous and non-ferrous alloys. It delivers enhanced cooling and wetting properties for extended tool life and superior surface finish.
Blue Cool S2685 is formulated with Blue Star’s unique blend of raw materials, which accounts for its outstanding cleanliness and bio-stability characteristics. It’s hard water stability and improved residue characteristics make it an excellent replacement for Houghton’s Hocut® 795H.
- Versatile – can be used in a wide range of grinding applications
- Multi-metal capable – suitable for use with ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Hard water stability – stable in a wide range of water conditions for increased sump life
- Low foaming – reduces product loss through foam control; eliminates housekeeping and safety issues
- Long sump life – excellent bio-resistance leading to excellent sump life and reduced waste volumes
- Cleanliness – Greater detergency action results in cleaner machines and work pieces
Blue Cool S2670 Can Replace Hocut® 795B (Boeing) and Hocut® 795 CU
Blue Cool S2670 is an enhanced version of Blue Cool S2685 designed specifically for the aerospace industry. Blue Cool S2670 has added inhibitors to prevent the staining of aerospace AL, as well as brass and copper. It is designed to compete favorably against Hocut® 795B (Boeing) and Hocut® 795 CU.